Deathtrap Dungeon
 Level of Deathtrap Dungeon?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eternalknight

Australia
119 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2003 :  13:02:13  Show Profile  Visit Eternalknight's Homepage  Send Eternalknight an AOL message  Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message  Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address  Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Title says it all really :)

jamie

United Kingdom
194 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2003 :  15:17:26  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Deathtrap Dungeon will be for either a single level 8th character (again, 4 pre-generated characters are provided with the adventure with the full character sheets available for download) or a mini-group of 1-4 6th level characters (these will also be available for download from the web site).

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page

Eternalknight

Australia
119 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2003 :  11:54:06  Show Profile  Visit Eternalknight's Homepage  Send Eternalknight an AOL message  Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message  Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address  Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cool bananas. Thanks for the info mate.
Go to Top of Page

Demonknight

Portugal
4 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2003 :  13:09:22  Show Profile  Click to see Demonknight's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The adventure iīve been waiting all my life... hope itīs better than the pc game....

Crit Happens!
Go to Top of Page

cimerians

14 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2003 :  06:10:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The PC game was so different I almost cried (flamethrowers? clowns? pigs with dynamite?). It wasn't much fun either. I would have preferred a graphical text adventure instead. Remember those?
Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
194 Posts

Posted - 17 Jun 2003 :  08:50:03  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
cimerians wrote: "I would have preferred a graphical text adventure instead. Remember those?"

Snowball and Twin Kingdom Valley for the BBC-B computer, The Hobbit for the Spectrum 16K (with 48K RAM pack)..... *sigh* The good old days

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page

Eryx

United Kingdom
80 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2003 :  13:57:52  Show Profile  Visit Eryx's Homepage  Click to see Eryx's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I had the direct book to game versions of Forest of Doom and Citadel of Chaos on the Commodore 64 back in the late 80's.

Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
194 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2003 :  18:56:27  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I had The Warlock of Firetop Mountain game on tape for my Spectrum 48k..... bless it's small memory.

RE: Deathtrap Dungeon conversion

In addition to the adventure, there is also a map of Fang in the appendix complete with detailed explanations of all the City's Districts and key areas. Plus, full stats for all the main characters: Baron Sukumvit Charavask, Aronkhon Charavask (The Baron's 16 year old son), Lord Varn Chavesk (Army General) etc. to name a couple.

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums © 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000