Future Releases
 Standing in the Baddubak Plains.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

festaskull

22 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2004 :  07:40:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tree the 5th level rouge , Redtooth the 2nd level half ogre fighter, Moonkid the 6th level sorcerer/1st rouge and Elenos the 4the level Wizard Are now standing in the Baddu Bak plains unable to progress as they have hit an invisible wall...

I can almost hear the death hawks aproaching ... but when will the arrive...

I have played every single one of the Myriador conversions and now I have hit the wall...

How will the group go onward...? When will they be able to face the Seven Serpents...?

Tonight the moon is full ,
in the land beyond the forest,
the howling of the Wallachian wolves , a seranade to the dreareyst soul.

jamie

United Kingdom
166 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2004 :  18:51:10  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wez,

Seven Serpents and Forest of Doom (a 1st level adventure) will be with you all very soon. The lord of chaos have been plotting against us (as usual)and I am afraid there is a month or so delay on these products.

Keep the FF faith

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page

Antonmodron

Spain
12 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2004 :  13:12:48  Show Profile  Visit Antonmodron's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Should we expect them during july then?

That's a perfect date from my point of view...

BTW, my group are anxiously waiting at the doors of Kharé (it's a shame for them that his DM is now unable to devote time to prepare the adventure...)

Antonio
Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
166 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2004 :  20:24:47  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I believe they are going to Print early to mid July. Therefore towards the end of July (or VERY early August at the latest) they will available to you guys.

Once again I appologise for the delay in these adventures.

Just to keep you up to date: Amandine Laburre (our French artist who did the internal artwork for Trial of Champions) is illustrating Forest of Doom. I have seen all the art, and she has done another wonderful job. Janine Johnston is doing SORCERY! 3 (that will be the 4th Myriador adventure she has illustrated). Again, Ive seen the mock up pictures and they are brilliant (as always).

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums © 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000