Future Releases
 Review of Kharé
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sotterraneo

Italy
12 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2004 :  09:46:36  Show Profile  Visit Sotterraneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My review of Kharé - Cityport of Traps is online at www.rpg.net.

Eternalknight

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2004 :  13:14:48  Show Profile  Visit Eternalknight's Homepage  Send Eternalknight an AOL message  Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message  Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address  Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't read the finished product, but I'd like to point out one thing:

"What about the location of the Thieves Guild and some of its members, considering the fact that the city is the City of Thieves?"

Khare isn't the City of Thieves - it's the Cityport of Traps.

My homepage: http://members.dodo.com.au/eternalknight
Go to Top of Page

Sotterraneo

Italy
12 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2004 :  11:02:59  Show Profile  Visit Sotterraneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Eternalknight

I haven't read the finished product, but I'd like to point out one thing:

"What about the location of the Thieves Guild and some of its members, considering the fact that the city is the City of Thieves?"

Khare isn't the City of Thieves - it's the Cityport of Traps.

But the text says that the traps were set up because there are a lot of thieves and never do wells in the city. So I gather that thieves and assassins have a big impact on Kharé.
Go to Top of Page

Eternalknight

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2004 :  11:37:30  Show Profile  Visit Eternalknight's Homepage  Send Eternalknight an AOL message  Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message  Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address  Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I misunderstood. It was just your use of 'City of Thieves' - there is a Fighting Fantasy city that goes by that name and that's Port Blacksand. Sorry for the confusion.

My homepage: http://members.dodo.com.au/eternalknight
Go to Top of Page

festaskull

22 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2004 :  00:28:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im ready to rock.

I have the KCPOT gamebook, The module, my original conversion notes form 1994 and 5 players between the ages of 9 and 19 about to arrive and open the door to the gate, given them by the Svinn from the village...

Ill turn to number twelve and read....

Taking the key from you pack you carfully inset it into the lock...

WOOT.

Tonight the moon is full ,
in the land beyond the forest,
the howling of the Wallachian wolves , a seranade to the dreareyst soul.
Go to Top of Page

Sotterraneo

Italy
12 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2004 :  16:05:14  Show Profile  Visit Sotterraneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Eternalknight

Sorry, I misunderstood. It was just your use of 'City of Thieves' - there is a Fighting Fantasy city that goes by that name and that's Port Blacksand. Sorry for the confusion.

No problem at all . I should have been more careful in the text: it may generate some confusion. Next time, as usual, I'll let it 'cool down' for a couple of days and then I'll edit it. Some English mistakes were present in the text, too
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums © 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000