News
 Online ordering?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beeblbrox

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2003 :  09:15:46  Show Profile  Visit Beeblbrox's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Perhaps some links to sites where we can purchase the modules online? I'd love to have a look at the Shamutanti Hills module, even though I don't have any D20 rulebooks! I spent ages mapping the entire Sorcery series, cos I used to be a DM for Basic D&D 15 years ago or so and loved doing that sort of thing - I'm a bit out of touch with the D&D scene now and am slowly re-acquainting myself with RPG's generally.

Anyway, some links for an old hack like me who doesn't enjoy tramping round shops (and doesn't have a gameshop anywhere near him anyway) would be nice. Are you guys planning to set up direct ordering from here sometime, or leaving distribution to the publishers? Might be useful if you did, cos I see a few people from overseas are also desperate to get their hot mitts on your modules

KUTGW

Beeb

Best bang since the Big One

jamie

United Kingdom
180 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2003 :  12:25:20  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Beeblebrox

We are working on the online ordering at this very moment. It should be up and running VERY, VERY soon.

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page

Eternalknight

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2003 :  12:27:17  Show Profile  Visit Eternalknight's Homepage  Send Eternalknight an AOL message  Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message  Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address  Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
http://enworld.rpgshop.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=394
Go to Top of Page

Beeblbrox

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2003 :  22:39:35  Show Profile  Visit Beeblbrox's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cheers for the link knight

Good to hear about the online ordering Jamie - my christmas list has just expanded

Best bang since the Big One
Go to Top of Page

madsean

2 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2003 :  22:06:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
online ordering is on its way - provided I can get it working properly

we will be supporting GBP £ and USD $ transactions and will be delivering worldwide, though postage costs could be a factor for those living a long way from England

Cheers,

Sean

Sean Borthwick
Editor
Myriador
Go to Top of Page

Time_Lord

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2004 :  09:02:39  Show Profile  Send Time_Lord an AOL message  Send Time_Lord an ICQ Message  Click to see Time_Lord's MSN Messenger address  Send Time_Lord a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jamie...I for one would like to see on-line ordering via your site...I initially got hooked/craving rpg's because of warlock of firetop mountain...& I've only played through "Khare" Cityport of Traps.

...Needless to say , I think it would make alot of people ...Any updates on potential on-line ordering would be awesome

---Time_Lord---
Go to Top of Page

MikeDymond

61 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2004 :  00:27:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The bank have made a mistake and we are having to re-apply for our merchant account that will allow us to do online ordering. You cannot believe how frustrating this has been! I really do hope that it will all be sorted very very soon.

In the meantime if anyone wants to order from us please just drop me an email and we will get the books sent out to you.

Cheers Mike
Managing Director
Myriador Ltd
Go to Top of Page

Time_Lord

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2004 :  05:43:30  Show Profile  Send Time_Lord an AOL message  Send Time_Lord an ICQ Message  Click to see Time_Lord's MSN Messenger address  Send Time_Lord a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Mike..I hope the merchant process is working out...just thought i'd mention that & be on my way.(Is it really that much of a hassle?/aka the merchant thing?)

Time_Lord
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums © 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000