Password:
Save Password
?All Forums
?Myriador
?Future Releases
?Australian release dates
?New Topic ?Reply to Topic
?Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic?Topic?Next Topic ?

Eternalknight

Australia
117 Posts

Posted?-?17 Jul 2003?:? 11:22:14 ?Show Profile ?Visit Eternalknight's Homepage ?Send Eternalknight an AOL message ?Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message ?Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address ?Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message ?Reply with Quote
Just thought I'd pass this along...

Military Simulation (www.milsims.com.au) in Melbourne will have The Warlock of Firetop Mountain and Caverns of the Snow Witch in August.

MikeDymond

61 Posts

Posted?-?18 Jul 2003?:? 23:14:45 ?Show Profile ?Reply with Quote
Thanks for passing that on. Alwasy great to hear that our products are reaching the farthest shores!

Is there any way you could find out where they have ordered them from?

Cheers Mike
Managing Director
Myriador Ltd
Go to Top of Page

Eternalknight

Australia
117 Posts

Posted?-?20 Jul 2003?:? 10:02:12 ?Show Profile ?Visit Eternalknight's Homepage ?Send Eternalknight an AOL message ?Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message ?Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address ?Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message ?Reply with Quote
I'll certainly try, though I don't know what my chances are. Do you just want me to let Jamie know?
Go to Top of Page

MikeDymond

61 Posts

Posted?-?20 Jul 2003?:? 19:22:56 ?Show Profile ?Reply with Quote
Any bit of info would help. All your assistance is much appreciated. You can post the info on the board or send me an email.

Cheers Mike
Managing Director
Myriador Ltd
Go to Top of Page

Eternalknight

Australia
117 Posts

Posted?-?21 Jul 2003?:? 15:13:09 ?Show Profile ?Visit Eternalknight's Homepage ?Send Eternalknight an AOL message ?Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message ?Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address ?Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message ?Reply with Quote
Anything to help out.
Go to Top of Page

Eternalknight

Australia
117 Posts

Posted?-?22 Jul 2003?:? 01:40:40 ?Show Profile ?Visit Eternalknight's Homepage ?Send Eternalknight an AOL message ?Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message ?Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address ?Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message ?Reply with Quote
Here is the email I recieved:

Hi Shane,
We'll be buying their books through an American distributor, sales volume will be too small to warrant dealing with the manufacturer.

Hope that helps a little.
Go to Top of Page

Shelka the Bold One

Australia
1 Posts

Posted?-?26 Jul 2003?:? 09:01:35 ?Show Profile ?Reply with Quote
If I'm not mistaken the August Pre-Orders at Mil Sims also

had listed The Fighting Fantasy RPG by Myriador, yet

I have'nt heard anything about that anywhere else (not even here), so

what's happening,is it a mistake?

Hit me, Hit me, Hit me.
Hit me with your Rhythym Stick!
Go to Top of Page

Eternalknight

Australia
117 Posts

Posted?-?26 Jul 2003?:? 15:34:16 ?Show Profile ?Visit Eternalknight's Homepage ?Send Eternalknight an AOL message ?Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message ?Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address ?Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message ?Reply with Quote
It's a mistake.
Go to Top of Page

MikeDymond

61 Posts

Posted?-?26 Jul 2003?:? 16:22:54 ?Show Profile ?Reply with Quote
This is not so much a mistake as a misrepresentation of the facts :-)

We announced to the Distributors that we where hoping to have the FF RPG released in Autumn 2003. One of them took this to meant that it would be out by August! (We where thinking more along the lines of October and even that is looking unlikely now)

Hopefully that should explain why you will see an August release date for FF RPG in some places.

Cheers Mike
Managing Director
Myriador Ltd
Go to Top of Page

Rabel

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted?-?31 May 2004?:? 01:02:02 ?Show Profile ?Reply with Quote
Hi,

Does anyone know of any Sydney-based stockists? Games Paradise have told me that they doubt that they'll be ordering them.
Go to Top of Page

Grieyls

Australia
4 Posts

Posted?-?12 Dec 2004?:? 01:41:47 ?Show Profile ?Visit Grieyls's Homepage ?Click to see Grieyls's MSN Messenger address ?Reply with Quote
Order from Myraidor directly is my advice. One you get them cheaper in the long run and two you get all that they have currently produced. I did and got them without a worry and all with in a week of making the order as well.

Not only that but Jamie was so kind as to scribble a little note on the inside cover of one of the modules. Such a nice touch

----
I come for the games, but I stay for the burnt pizza smell.
Go to Top of Page
? Previous Topic?Topic?Next Topic ?
?New Topic ?Reply to Topic
?Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums ? 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000