Password:
Save Password
?All Forums
?Fighting Fantasy Adventures
?Warlock of Firetop Mountain
?Help! Need character sheets!
?New Topic ?Reply to Topic
?Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic?Topic?Next Topic ?

Eryx

United Kingdom
80 Posts

Posted?-?23 Feb 2005?:? 04:32:55 ?Show Profile ?Visit Eryx's Homepage ?Click to see Eryx's MSN Messenger address ?Reply with Quote
I'm running Warlock... tonight at my FLGS for some new players, but I can't download the character sheets currently. If someone has the character sheets for this module could someone mail them to me, please?

You can use this email address: eryx_uk @ yahoo.com (without space)

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanx

----

Love is what we're born with. Fear is what we learn here.

Checkout the IceHaven D&D online chat at:
http://www.exodus-chat.org/IceHaven/

Godfather Punk

Belgium
27 Posts

Posted?-?23 Feb 2005?:? 10:13:01 ?Show Profile ?Reply with Quote
Email on it's way.
Go to Top of Page

Eryx

United Kingdom
80 Posts

Posted?-?24 Feb 2005?:? 08:28:48 ?Show Profile ?Visit Eryx's Homepage ?Click to see Eryx's MSN Messenger address ?Reply with Quote
Thanx for that. In the end we didn't have enough players turn up at the shop due to some seriously crappy weather, but I got them now for the next time.

----

Love is what we're born with. Fear is what we learn here.

Checkout the IceHaven D&D online chat at:
http://www.exodus-chat.org/IceHaven/
Go to Top of Page

Balgin

United Kingdom
63 Posts

Posted?-?26 Feb 2005?:? 06:04:23 ?Show Profile ?Reply with Quote
Check them: the human characters are lacking their racial bonus skill points and Dekion is missing a feat or two. See my other post in the general forum regarding Dekion's missing feats. It's even caleld Dekion's Missing Feats.

Balgin Stondraeg, the Dwarf

Edited by - Balgin on 26 Feb 2005 06:05:20
Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
194 Posts

Posted?-?28 Feb 2005?:? 11:44:14 ?Show Profile ?Visit jamie's Homepage ?Reply with Quote
Balgin,

Thank you for pointing out all my mistakes

Could you gather all the errata into one word doc and send it to me please? Some of the older adventures will be close to a reprint and i want to make sure they are 100% corect next time

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page

Eternalknight

Australia
119 Posts

Posted?-?28 Feb 2005?:? 14:04:30 ?Show Profile ?Visit Eternalknight's Homepage ?Send Eternalknight an AOL message ?Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message ?Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address ?Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message ?Reply with Quote
So... I take it you don't have my errata any more?

My homepage: http://members.dodo.com.au/~eternalknightadsl
Go to Top of Page

Balgin

United Kingdom
63 Posts

Posted?-?28 Feb 2005?:? 15:13:09 ?Show Profile ?Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jamie

Balgin,

Thank you for pointing out all my mistakes

Could you gather all the errata into one word doc and send it to me please? Some of the older adventures will be close to a reprint and i want to make sure they are 100% corect next time

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD

3.0 or 3.5? There is a difference.

Also since they're nonsequential (for instance the Level 1 Dekion character sheet has ranks in Heal and the later level versions don't).... I went and did a quick level 1 - 6 progression for each character trying to work on the averages (I'd tried downstatting the Deathtrap Dungeon ones to 6th as it's solo8 or party 6 but it took too long so I took the 1st level ones from FoD and levelled them progressively trying to keep tem as close to their 4th level and their differeing 8th level ones as possible (and aiming at their 9th level ones)).

I can send you an email if you want, just don't expect it to happen anytime this week as I've got a few things on.

Balgin Stondraeg, the Dwarf
Go to Top of Page
? Previous Topic?Topic?Next Topic ?
?New Topic ?Reply to Topic
?Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums ? 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000