Password:
Save Password
?All Forums
?Myriador
?General
?pdf format ?
?New Topic ?Reply to Topic
?Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic?Topic?Next Topic ?

valendir

Belgium
1 Posts

Posted?-?26 Nov 2004?:? 12:05:29 ?Show Profile ?Reply with Quote
Hi,

i was wondering if you were thinking about selling your modules in pdf format. Honestly, despite the fact that i loved playing the books when i was a teenager, i am quite reluctant to pay 16 dollars +p&P for a module, given the fact that the reviews i read are not very positive.

thanks,
gilles

Grieyls

Australia
4 Posts

Posted?-?12 Dec 2004?:? 01:44:44 ?Show Profile ?Visit Grieyls's Homepage ?Click to see Grieyls's MSN Messenger address ?Reply with Quote
Bad reviews huh? You're obvisouly reading the wrong posts.

----
I come for the games, but I stay for the burnt pizza smell.
Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
180 Posts

Posted?-?27 Jan 2005?:? 19:59:38 ?Show Profile ?Visit jamie's Homepage ?Reply with Quote
Gilles,

Thanks for your post.

I have not read a bad reviews. I have read ones which make valid comments about trying to re-create a 1980's adventure in the 2000's and how they have problems comparing to the up to date moduals (I never did understand the 'shop in the middle of the dungeon' idea!). Having said that, read these forums and the comments made by the Fighting Fantasy fans who have brought Myriador adventures. Nothing unpositive there

As for the PDFs, I have been toying with this idea (and not because of the price of our adventures). My friend Andrew at STEAMPOWER PUBLISHING has given me some good advice on this matter.

What do you guys think?

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page
? Previous Topic?Topic?Next Topic ?
?New Topic ?Reply to Topic
?Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums ? 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000