New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MikeDymond

59 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2003 :  16:38:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The First review of Warlock of Firetop Mountain has gone live on RGP.net

http://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/9/9324.phtml

Read it and let us know what you think. Has anyone else had problems with the download login?

Cheers Mike
Managing Director
Myriador Ltd

Allansian Wanderer

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2003 :  13:39:16  Show Profile  Visit Allansian Wanderer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I cannot access the Downloads at all, can anyone else? I keep getting asked question after question and it never lets me in! Cookies are on, all security settings are off, I've tried it on two computers, two operating systems, 3 web browsers, I've changed my password, all to no avail.

I seem to get three responses:

1. You answered incorrectly! Ok, I understand this one :-)

2. I get asked to answer yet another question.

3. I get a "Page Cannot Be Found" error (500 - Internal server error, not the usual 404 error).

I'm really interested in the pictures and tokens so I can run a better game. If anyone can send them to me I'd be pleased - I've got the book so I can answer any security question you want to ask (for example, the first word on page 30 is "Wailing") :-)

My group is looking forward to running this, it's just like the original book. A little inconsistent in places (just like the books were - monsters seperated by ordinary doors - surely they would have killed each other by now. Creatures with no visible logistics etc.), nothing a good DM shouldn't be able to cope with if the players get suspicious (add a few bog standard kitchens, store rooms or locked doors for example).

Looking forward to more products in this line, just get the downloads sorted :-)

Regards,

Jim
Go to Top of Page

MikeDymond

59 Posts

Posted - 25 May 2003 :  22:40:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, yes we are having problems with the download system but in general it does eventually work. Please keep trying sometimes it take 2 or 3 goes.

We have also not been able to replicate the 500 server errors, if they happen again please grab a screen shot and send it to

Thanks a lot for your patience.

Cheers Mike
Managing Director
Myriador Ltd
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums © 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000